About Aspen Valley Hardwoods, LLC
Aspen Valley Hardwoods, LLC was established in 2006, so we are a relatively new company... We are a smaller Owner Operated company, so that we can focus strictly on quality. In today's Economy, we know that the only way to keep growing and getting business, is by doing the best job possible. Our success depends on leaving Clients completely satisfied, and since we are such a new company, we're striving to make the best reputation for ourselves. We also have to separate ourselves from the competition. What makes us different?
- Our Approach -
Instead of using a "cookie cutter" method for sanding every floor the same way, we know that every species needs to be treated differently. We take more of the Wood Workers approach. We are using machines that focus on making the floor truly flat, and avoiding common problems like, floor chatter, waves in the wood, or grain dish out. These are cosmetic issues that maybe the average homeowner wouldn't recognize, but we find them to be unacceptable. Taking this approach to sanding floors is more time consuming for us, but the extra time is well worth it, and sets us apart from others
- Dust Containment -
Today, more and more people are worried about their health and also the Environment. We are outfitted with the most advanced and effective dust containment system available, combining a Bona exclusive two-step cyclonic intake system with a hospital-grade HEPA filter. What are the benefits of having this system?
- Increased customer satisfaction - virtually eliminates the nightmare of dust throughout the home
- Higher quality results - eliminates airborne dust that would settle back down into the finish
- Healthier working conditions - wood dust is a known carcinogen*
- No time consuming hanging of plastic
- No costly clean-up
- Finishes -
Instead of putting your typical Oilbase Finish down that has very high VOC's, is wet for 12 hours, and takes weeks to cure, We are using very Eco Friendly Waterbourne Finishes. The benefits are -
- Strength far surpasses Oilbase finishes - Your floor will last much longer
- Non Toxic smell, with very low VOC's - Safe to stay in the house, even with kids
- Fully cured in one week - Moving furniture and rugs back much quicker
- 2-3 Hour Dry Times - So you can stay in your house and not have to pay for a costly Hotel
However upon special request we will provide, Oil Modified Finishes, and Tung Oils or specialty Finishes
- Installation -
The Key to having a beautiful floor is making sure the Installation process was done right the first time. We follow all the National Wood Flooring Association's (NWFA) guidelines when it comes too, Acclamating the wood to the right moisture content before its installed, Subfloor Preparation, and gluing or fastening the floor properly.
So, feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions or would like to request a free Estimate, you won't regret using our services provided!